Motor de Búsqueda de Datasheet de Componentes Electrónicos
Nombre de pieza
GRM1885C2A100JA01 Datasheet(Hoja de datos) 28 Page - Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
No. de Pieza.
MURATA1 [Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd]
Página de inicio
The flux in the solder paste contains halogen-based substances and organic acids as activators.
Strong acidic flux can corrode the capacitor and degrade its performance. Please check the quality of capacitor after mounting.
1. Please evaluate the capacitor using actual cleaning equipment and conditions to confirm the quality, and select the solvent for cleaning.
2. Unsuitable cleaning may leave residual flux or other foreign substances, causing deterioration of electrical characteristics and the reliability of the capacitors.
1. A crack may be caused in the capacitor due to the stress of the thermal contraction of the resin during curing process.
The stress is affected by the amount of resin and curing contraction. Select a resin with low curing contraction.
The difference in the thermal expansion coefficient between a coating resin or a molding resin and the capacitor may cause the destruction and deterioration
of the capacitor such as a crack or peeling, and lead to the deterioration of insulation resistance or dielectric breakdown.
Select a resin for which the thermal expansion coefficient is as close to that of the capacitor as possible.
A silicone resin can be used as an under-coating to buffer against the stress.
2. Select a resin that is less hygroscopic.
Using hygroscopic resins under high humidity conditions may cause the deterioration of the insulation resistance of a capacitor.
An epoxy resin can be used as a less hygroscopic resin.
3. The halogen system substance and organic acid are included in coating material, and a chip corrodes by the kind of Coating material. Do not use strong acid type.
¿ALLDATASHEET es útil para Ud.?
[ DONATE ]
Todo acerca de Alldatasheet
Política de Privacidad
Intercambio de Enlaces
Lista de Fabricantes
All Rights Reserved©
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :