Motor de Búsqueda de Datasheet de Componentes Electrónicos
SO2336-G Datasheet(PDF) 4 Page - KODENSHI KOREA CORP.
No. de Pieza.
KODENSHI [KODENSHI KOREA CORP.]
Página de inicio
SO2336-G Datasheet(HTML) 4 Page - KODENSHI KOREA CORP.
/ 5 page
The contents of this data sheet are subject to change without advance notice for the purpose of improvement.
When using this product, would you please refer to the latest specifications.
Precaution for handling Silicone Resin LED
The encapsulated resin of the LEDs is silicone. So LEDs have a soft surface on the top of the package. The
pressure to the top surface will be influence to the reliability of the LEDs. Precaution should be taken to avoid the
strong pressure on the encapsulated part.
Housings using a silicone resin attract dust more compared to standard encapsulation.
It is recommended that a suitable cleaning solution must be applied to the surface after soldering.
1. Handling indications
1) When users handle the SMT LEDs, mechanical stress on the surface should be minimized as much as
possible. Sharp objects of all types should not be used to pierce the sealing compound.
2) LED should only be handled from the side.
Silicone resin is softer than generally used Epoxy resin.
3) When users operate the chip lifter, the picking up nozzle which does not affect the soft surface should be used.
This is assured by choosing the picking up nozzle which is larger than the LED reflecting area.
2. Cleaning indication
1) It is strongly recommended that isopropyl alcohol be used as a solvent. When using other solvents, it should be
confirmed beforehand whether the solvents will dissolve the package and the resin or not. Freon solvents should
not be used to clean the LEDs because of worldwide regulations.
2) Do not clean the LEDs by the ultrasonic. When it is absolutely necessary, the influence of ultrasonic cleaning on
the LEDs depends on factors such as ultrasonic power and the assembled condition.
Before cleaning, a pre- test should be done to confirm whether any damage to the LEDs will occur.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
Todo acerca de Alldatasheet
Política de Privacidad
Intercambio de Enlaces
Lista de Fabricantes
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :